Our style: Collaborative and direct
- Kay works collaboratively with your leadership team to make sure you own your decisions, understand how they were made, and can effectively adjust to unanticipated roadblocks and opportunities in the future.
- We provide an outsider’s perspective and speak truthfully about what is best for the organization as a whole—not any one internal stakeholder or customer group —for enduring marketplace and financial success.
Our initial focus: External changes and your business model
- Because markets are moving more rapidly and with greater uncertainty than ever before, the same level of thinking that created success in your past won’t achieve tomorrow’s strategic goals. Our process is designed to unearth these assumptions and then challenge them in order to create strategic insights for your organization.
- Every organization has a business model, consciously or unconsciously decided. We tease out your business model design to ID its strengths and weaknesses based on your organization’s short- and long-term needs, marketplace realities and external trends.
Our personality: Action-driven
- The most expensive resource in any project is internal management—any time you and your team spend in planning is time away from generating P&L results for the current fiscal year. Kay designs meetings to maximize value for the time executives spend in discussion and decision-making.
- In our work, you will develop agreed-to action plans and operating mechanisms to change your organization, its business models, and/or brands to achieve more of your organization’s inherent potential.
Our value: Proven
- Kay works with a set of independent outside experts when needed (e.g., organization development, marketing communications, sales improvement, etc.) so that your investment in consultants brings you the best team.
- Improved financial results are the ROI on your investment in Kay’s consulting work.
- Please feel free to contact our clients to learn more about our work.