An Expert, Popular Source for TV, Radio, and Print Media
There are few experts bringing media professionals the breadth of experience and knowledge that Kay offers:
- MIT-trained Ph.D. economist
- Small and large business consulting across multiple industries
- Publicly traded and private/family business consulting
- For-profit and non-profit consulting
- Executive management (marketing and business development) experience in global corporation
- Small business owner
- State and federal government and University experience
- Published author and columnist
- Blogger: http://www.plantescompany.com/blog/
- National and local TV and radio experience
Talk given at UW-Madison Communiversity Series, Nov 12, 2009 »
Nonprofit professionals and volunteers are finding it is getting more difficult to attract donations, grants and volunteers. Explaining the difference and the value that one organization brings as compared to another is part of the challenge. Consultant Kay Plantes will discuss defining, innovating and evolving the business model of nonprofits. An enterprise's business model captures how it creates a positive difference while, at the same time, creating revenues to offset the costs of creating this difference.
Differentiate Your Company In Ways That Really Matter provides a pragmatic step-by-step leadership team roadmap to business model innovation and the creation of sustainable advantage.